Quick Healthy Pizza Recipe
I bet you didn’t know that you can make your favorite dish healthier. Making healthier choices is not only good for benefiting your overall health, but it will leave you feeling better about yourself and boost your confidence!
When you think of eating pizza and how you feel after, what comes to mind? Tired, full, bloated, low energy is what comes to my mind. So, if you are craving it, how can you make the dish healthier?
Health and fitness is my passion. I love the challenge of pushing myself to be better everyday and be an example for others. I also want to help others live healthier life styles and make a positive impact everyday 🙂
Let me share with you my healthy pizza recipe. This recipe is low-calorie and much better for you than regular pizza.
- Low carb or whole wheat tortilla shells
- Low sugar pizza sauce
- Chopped veggies
- Turkey pepperoni
- Grilled chicken pieces
- Low-fat mozzarella cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place shells on baking sheet.
3. Spread pizza sauce over shell.
4. Load up your shells with veggies (onions, peppers, mushrooms etc.)
5. Spread your cheese out over the veggies. (Tip: do not overdue the cheese)
6. Top it off with turkey pepperoni or grilled chicken pieces.
7. Place in oven for 5 minutes.
I hope this healthy pizza recipe help you with some ideas! Now, I challenge you to take your favorite dish and make it healthier! Then share your recipe so others can eat healthier too.
Talk to you all soon!