Sweet potato donuts are a “the” perfect treat anytime of the day! They are super moist, flavorful and the best part is that your waistline will be just fine with this quick and easy to make alternative!
- 1.5 Cup cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 4 1 0 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl .
- Form 10 – 12 balls. Place on non-stick cookie sheet.
- Press through center of balls with the end of a mixing spoon to create hole.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Baking time may vary. (17 minutes in my convection oven).
- Sprinkle with sweetener, if desired.
Let me know if you make this Yummy treat ~ would love to hear how much you love them!
About the Authors:
After a few seasons in the NPCs Figure division, LeeAnn and Sunshine have enjoyed a fun 2012 full of bikini contests, gun courses, recipe sharing and family trips with their husbands and 10 children, combined! With a shared passion for food and fitness, Buff Bakers has compiled an assortment of tasty on- and off season meals that won’t break the piggy bank AND won’t make you look like one!